Informaton About Equipment in Galactic Dust
- All energy weapons have power cells with limited charges.
Some can be
recharged. Some slowly recharge by themselves.
- All projectile weapons have ammo clips with limited shots.
knives, swords, clubs, and hand-to-hand useful backups.
- Alien weapons may have problems being recharged. Research
may be needed
to discover energy requirements.
- 1=Stone age - Bows, spears, pike.
- 2=Mechanical - Steel, gunpowder, flintlock.
- 3=Steam - Cannon, rifle, revolver.
- 4=Electric - Mechinepistol, Assult rifle.
- 5=Atomic - Gyro-jet weapons.
- 6=Grav Metric - Needle guns.
- 7=Hyper Jump (your level) - Lasers.
- 8=Warp - Plasma.
- 9=Trans Warp - Fussion.
Personal shields allow temporary protection from other PCs and alert
roboguards in the area.
High tech equipment requires minimum skills and level to obtain license
to possess and use.
"Directive 35681 - Introduction of Elevated Technology
Operatives are prohibited from introducing technology that is above the
current technology level assigned to a given area."
"The GRS Directive 35681 is largly beleived to
have originated from an aggreement with the BOS who beleive that
lower tech societies are more easily persuaded to accept new belief systems
although most evidence from sociological studies dispute this."
Comments by Xenoc of Salarious VI